Tim Herbert's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it!  I try to do the same, every three months.  Not always eas…"

Tim Herbert replied Aug 2 to MessageBoard: Items On Offer or Wanted

63 Sep 18
Reply by OSCAR

"Sorry Beverly, that flat is now occupied, but I am investigating another option in W…"

63 Sep 18
Reply by OSCAR

"Hi Beverly, I will check with the owner and get back to you.  I think she might alre…"

63 Sep 18
Reply by OSCAR

"Syzygy has cars available for mission workers in the UK during the first 4 months of…"

Tim Herbert replied Jan 3 to MessageBoard: General

33 Oct 4
Reply by Ian Elliott Benson

"Thanks for your prayers!  I have found a few people who may be able to help them but…"

Tim Herbert replied Nov 17, 2015 to More isolated mission workers

2 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Tim Herbert

"Hi Annette, So sorry to hear about this situation.  I would be very happy to try an…"

Tim Herbert replied Aug 24, 2015 to Abandoned Missionaries

5 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by David J Short

"Sleep on the verandah, wear linen clothes and a straw hat"

Tim Herbert replied Aug 31, 2011 to Heated discussion! :-)

5 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Nigel Spencer

"1. Where are you from and where are you now? I don't know where I'm from, but I live…"

Tim Herbert replied Nov 28, 2010 to Getting to know you - (a bit of fun while you are having a tea break)

11 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Heather Knowles

"Hi Helen! I'm on the part-time staff at Springdale so good to meet you. Did the sur…"

Tim Herbert replied Nov 19, 2010 to calling anyone who has been on a short-term overseas mission trip!

1 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Tim Herbert

"Paul's right in that saying we're all missionaries devalues the currency. I remember…"

Tim Herbert replied Jul 19, 2010 to 'The Difference between Evangelism and Mission' by Paul Adams

10 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by John Macrae

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mike Frith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service