Replies

• Hi I have a young American friend who will be studying in Valencia Spain this summer. Are there any missionaries on here who can connect her with a local church please?
    • I also have a friend who lives in Valencia and she has sent me this:
      My church works alongside an American couple who are missionaries here in Valencia and run a student outreach organisation for university students. https://www.instagram.com/envivovalencia
    • A missionary who has been along that coast, just North of Valencia, tells me:
      https://www.elfarovalencia.es/en/index.html
      EL FARO – El Faro – International Evangelical Church, Valencia
      We went to this church once and it seemed a healthy place where God was at work!
      EL FARO – El Faro – International Evangelical Church, Valencia
  • On Offer: Short-term Accommodation in West Scotland for single female in exchange for IT help

Spiritually mature single female me 55 ( You 40-55) who has advanced technological abilities (able to navigate websites and internet) along with social media platforms who would consider a bartering (package) of a months free accommodation/bed (only-contribution toward utilities /supply own food) in exchange for 3 hours a day ( Mon to Fri) of computer/internet teaching and or training.

This may suit a non smoking born again individual who has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and find it a beneficial exchange and has the financial freedom with no cost to accommodation to explore the West Coast of Scotland for a month.

The idea I hold in my head with flexibility is for the person to please themselves with sight seeing day time etc then to be available 7 to 10 pm or 9:30 to 12:30pm.

If this is some thing of interest details would be discussed regarding security and safeguarding, meeting via WhatsApp etc...

Some back ground on me : I love Jesus and first encountered God about 30 years ago, I have "wondered off" on occasion but his love and mercy has forever been faithful and I am growing daily and keen to explore His will for my life by " getting my head around " technology , other than that I am a single female no family and still tender about loosing my darling cat Daisy 6 months ago . I have many hobbies but not investing in them just now , bur to reference some , sewing , drawing/painting (learning) guitar/keyboard (learning) photography(new) love all things woodwork ( member Men's Shed) going cycling , walking and enjoying Gods wonderful world exploring.

If this resonates then please drop me a line (splatsnug@yahoo.co.uk) with a little about you and perhaps we can exchange numbers if you up for an adventure.

God bless
  • On Offer: Single Bedroom in Maidstone
    1 bedroom in a 2 bed house on the A249 in Maidstone (ME15) as part of a house share. £450 for smaller room or £550 for larger room, bills + CT £160. Females only.
    A spacious, Victorian terrace house in a quiet neighbourhood. The house is simply, but tastefully decorated. Close to town and easy to access train and bus stations. Tesco Express and Co-Op nearby. A lovely, large garden. The house has a basement and loft for storage. Victorian fireplaces in three of the rooms. Good sized kitchen with view onto garden. The dining room is light and airy. The lounge is comfortable. The single bedroom is small, but has a nice view and is very peaceful. I have a dog, who is friendly and well behaved.
    I’m a Christian, single, professional woman, looking to share with like-minded woman. I enjoy my own company, but like to chat and watch TV with others. I enjoy cooking and would like to cook with someone else, but am equally happy to cook separately. I have an Alsatian dog, who loves to play, but isn’t boisterous.
    Call 07495481726
  • Accommodation available in Finland for next week
    Anyone in or close to Finland who could benefit free accommodation for a week (Oct.21-28, sorry for short notice) in a studio for 4, please get in touch. We cannot cancel this and would love to see it used. You would need a car to get there after arriving in Finland. It is in Rukatunturi. Blessings.
  • For Sale: House in France
    Town House in Reims with 3/4 bedrooms, fitted out as Bed and Breakfast. On the crossroads of 2 pilgrim routes Via Francigena and St Jacques de Compostelle. Excellent evangelism opportunity. Small garden but many fruit bushes and hazelnut tree. Close to the A26 motorway 2 1/2 hours from Calais. Champagne region. Possibility to extend into attic. Well insulated low heating bills. Evangelical church nearby that will need a treasurer.
    Email: joy.brodier@gmail.com
  • Our friends are offering short term accommodation for missionaries home in furlough or full time ministers needing a break.
    This is in a large retreat centre. They are asking for donations for the charity .
    It is set in mid Devon.
    If interested send me a message with your email and I will connect you.
    • Hello, My name is Jaime and we run a mission called Manna Theatre company and would be very keen to find out more if you would kindly contact us
      our email is jaime@mannatheatrecompany.uk - blessings. Jaime
This reply was deleted.