For posting items for sale, for free or wanted

Views: 8171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are missionaries in Europe and have just acquired a small property in South Wales. We are thinking of offering it to missionaries on furlough or those in Full time ministry needing a holiday for a low cost rent. It will be available when we are out of the country. It is in a semi rural area so a car would be useful.

If anyone is interested please inbox me with your details and needs and I will send you more information.

Hi Lynne

I would love to be able to take advantage of your kind offer, please. I'm fairly flexible about dates, although sometime during the warmer weather would be good!. I've been unwell since returning from DRCongo and would love to take a good friend with me. Can you let me know whereabout the property is and when it might be available, and what are the conditions for being able to use it? Thank you so much for your generosity

Chris (Phillips)

Hi Chris I have sent you a private message.

thanks Lynne

Hi Lynne,

My wife and I are also missionaries in Europe, specifically with ECM and have just returned to Spain after a number of years back in the UK.  We were looking for somewhere in South Wales to have a family holiday from Sat 29th of July to Sat 5th of August approximately.  Location and size might be factors since we will need to sleep six adults and it needs to be reasonably close to Cardiff.

Blessings, Jim

Hi Jim Unfortunately we have builders working there and it wont be available until September, also will only sleep 4 comfortably.

Hope you find something suitable for your needs

Lynne

OK, thanks for letting us know anyway.

Jim

On Offer: Christian Retreat in France for Sale

Property details:
  • Countryside retreat in Brittany, N.France
  • Currently ran as a Christian Retreat (providing free retreats for cross cultural missionaries)
  • Includes a main 4 bed, 3 bath house  (sleeps 8-10)
  • separate fully self-contained 2 bedroom Retreat House (sleeps 6-8)
  • Log cabin (Glamping) holiday accommodation (sleeps 4-6)  being advertised as providing cycle holidays at the moment
  • separate garden games room (could be used for art studio / gym etc)
  • large grounds / woods / play areas
  • 1hr from Mont St Michel / 45 mins south of St Malo
  • www.lereposoir.org  photos on the website - contact us for more information / photos
  • Valued and put on the market at 440,000 Euros plus legal fees. - we are open to reasonable offers 

Wanted: Camper Van for Refugee Ministry

A camper van with a great engine for Europe wide ‘mobile cafe’ outreach work to Refugees. The van is needed to live in for weeks to months at a time and also to serve from. The ideal van would include: toilet and shower, back doors that open out, stove ideally located at the back for serving tea / food. Sufficient storage for chairs / tables / instruments. 2 berth or 4 berth, and high enough to stand up in.

Contact via OSCAR if you can help.

Does anyone have an English copy of Anthony Palma's book Galatians and Romans: A Study Guide which they would be willing to sell or pass on? It is out of print but has been translated into Farsi. I work with a group of Farsi speaking Christians who have just started using this as a study guide. I would like to get hold of a copy of the English version. Thanks Flora

I don't have a copy, but you can get it second hand through www.bookfinder.com if the worst comes to the worst.  There is a copy at Alibris for £24.18, see https://www.alibris.co.uk/booksearch.detail?&_ptid=5Nv03vHgBCI&....  It will come from the US, so may take a while to come.  If you want me to get it and then post it to you please let me know.

Thanks Mike.  I had seen that second hand price and thought it somewhat expensive, especially as the Farsi ones are selling at £5 each.  That's why I am trying to track one down in the UK if I can.

OK, just thought I would check!  :)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mike Frith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service