For posting items for sale, for free or wanted

Views: 10966

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Highbury Centre is worth a look.

Have found the YHA are good places to stay and also reasonable in pricing. Here is the link: 

https://www.yha.org.uk/

Hi

I am looking for cheap accomdation in Paris in August, Sept or October for 2 weeks or 1 month. For 1 person - myself.

Must be quite comfortable and en-suite. 

In need of a well deserved rest to recharge etc.

I did post previously but can't find my messages or replies now.

Thank you.

Wanted: Accommodation in Edgbaston for single lady

A single lady is urgently looking for Christian accommodation for herself in Edgbaston. Please respond here or direct to OSCAR.

On Offer: One bedroom apartment in a country manor

One bedroom charming apartment beautifully presented 1st floor and 2nd floor in a substantial Grade 1* Listed country manor, having private landscaped gardens and unlimited access to beautifully maintained communal grounds, leisure facilities including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna as well as gym facilities, tennis court and 4000 acres of external national trust woodlands. Weekly available dates in May: 25/5/19 -1/6/19. Weekly available dates in June: Available all weeks in June except 15/6/19 -22/6/19. Please phone for available dates from July onwards. Prices are: 500 pounds for a 7 nights stay, 350 pounds for 4 night stay. Please note: All booking must commence from Saturday. Tel: Anthony 07779980842 Email: anthony_charles_1@hotmail.co.uk

Tim,

I'm sure you're hoping to find someone for the whole 3 months.  However, if you don't, I am planning my soul care get-away from October 20-31st.  Those dates are flexible.  I've got a reservation in Athens, so if this isn't what you want, I won't be offended.  I'm sure it'd be easier to have one person for the whole 3 months.

Blessings from Cyprus,

Beverly Richardson

Hi Beverly, I will check with the owner and get back to you.  I think she might already have found somebody.

Tim

Sorry Beverly, that flat is now occupied, but I am investigating another option in Worthing if you would like to visit here.  It's quite sunny but clearly not as warm as Athens!

Tim, that's OK.  I'll go to Athens this time, but let you know in the future if I need a place.  Worthing looked lovely, and anything cooler than Cyprus is nice!  I try to get away every 3 months, so maybe another time. I'm hoping in October it's not too hot in Greece! Never been there, or Worthing...

Blessings,

Beverly 

I'm sure you'll enjoy it!  I try to do the same, every three months.  Not always easy though!

Wanted: 3 Bedroom House in Bristol to Rent

A missionary family are needing a 3 bedroom house in Bristol from 17th Dec 2019 to 7th Jan 2020. Contact OSCAR for further details or if you can help info@oscar.org.uk

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Mike Frith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service