For posting items for sale, for free or wanted

Views: 9681

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wanted: Looking for a house for a YWAM missionary family of 4 close to Camborne or Troon in Cornwall.

Would Truro be any good?

Wanted: House for Family of 5 in NW England from June to Aug

A mission org has a family of 5 (3 kids, 2 parents) coming from the US for 3 months (mid June - mid August) and they are struggling to find a house to rent. Is there anyone in the NW of England who knows of a place to rent for the 3 months?

Whereabouts in the NW of England?

Around Liverpool.

‘On Offer: Four-bed house for rent in Chippenham from March to August 2018’.
If you know someone who could make use of our 4 bedroom rented house in Chippenham, where there is a lovely church to be part of, and lovely English Spring soon on its way, please let us know asap. We are looking for a trustworthy and well-domesticated person/ couple/family to live in our house whilst we are away: From mid-March until mid-July, or even actually until end of August (to cover our time in Thailand too). Any inquiries will be answered. Any money towards the rent and bills is welcome as that would help us greatly.  Comment from David: Have known this family for some few years and visited their very pleasant home.  Trust you might know someone interested. Reply to david@shortonideas.org 

Wanted: House for Family of 3 in Bristol from mid-March to end of April

A director of a mission organisation needs a house temporarily before moving into a more permanent situation. Does anyone have a house to rent or for use in Bristol for those six weeks?

Wanted: Accommodation for a single professional female, in and around London area please.

As soon as possible. Thank you kindly.

Hi Amina, if you are looking for a room to rent, I have a room available in my home at the moment. You can find all the details on Christian flatshare: https://www.christianflatshare.org/details.php?id=20519&post_ty...

Or message me for more details.

God bless 

On Offer: Free car in Bristol for returning mission worker.

Another mission worker leaving for overseas wants to give away her car to a returning mission worker.

It's a 2004 Vauxhall Astra in good condition, it has just passed an MOT and is currently in Bristol.
If you know of anyone that would benefit from having that car, contact OSCAR.
It will need to be organised relatively quickly as she leaves next Monday.

After lots of interest, the car is no longer available. Anyone else with cars available will be most welcome!

Hi Folks,

I am in Germany and I need a car or a car that I can use for a short time or if there if someone has one they want to gift.  Either is acceptable

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mike Frith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service