For posting items for sale, for free or wanted

Views: 9681

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amina

Are you still looking for accommodation?

STORAGE COSTS

I am having to pay nearly £400 a month for storage costs while working in the Diocese of Cyprus and the Gulf. To depart UK after Easter.

> Can anyone suggest a charity that might help?

> thank you     andrew.mayes@gmail.com

Hi all, I have a room to rent in my home in High Barnet, north London, for a single female professional or student. We are two ladies, one who is a missionary and the home owner. The rent is £650 per month, with £650 for deposit. All bills included, including weekly cleaner. The house is 2 mins walk from High Barnet tube on the northern line. Pls do get in contact for more details or view the advert on Christian Flatshare website: https://www.christianflatshare.org/details.php?id=20519&post_ty.... Many thanks and blessings!

On Offer: House available in Gloucester for June/July

A house is available in Gloucester for a housesitter (single or couple) from 9th June to 11th July. Contact OSCAR if interested.

On Offer: Accommodation in Northampton

We shall have available from autumn 2018 temporary accommodation for up to four people, self-catered, but could be catered for short stay. For full details and cost please e-mail c.pearson1@homecall.co.uk

My husband and I have been serving in Poland and Netherlands for the past 7 years. We are hoping to spend time in the UK this summer and looking for a house sit or reasonable rented accommodation from around 8th July for a month, either in South Wales or Sheffield areas. If anyone knows of anything I will be pleased to hear from you.

Good morning, Lynne, Thanks for your message re- a house-sit. You might already know about CHS  http://www.christian-housesitters.com/ I've just had the privilege of spending three weeks in such a house in Reading. Another channel for searching which I have used is to contact the church secretaries of churches in the area where you are searching. You can google the churches and take it from there. It takes time but can be a double blessing. Will keep in touch if other ideas come to mind. Am happy to alert my contacts in the two areas if you like. Warm regards, David. www.shortonideas.org 

Thanks David...unfortunately CHS don't have too many coming in from Wales (I joined previously). I have tried some churches but nothing as yet. Now just looking for 2 weeks though end of July/Beg August if you have any contacts I would be grateful for any help. Blessings

Wanted: Temporary accommodation in UK for missionary couple & dog

Missionary couple returning to the UK with their well-behaved and trained dog, Ruby.  Need accommodation while they look for a new home.  Planned arrival early June. Reply here or direct to OSCAR.

Wanted: Large Car in UK for July.

We are missionary teachers working in a Christian boarding school overseas. We will be in the UK over the summer and a friend has kindly offered her car for our large family. However, it is not available between 5th - 15th July. We have 4 children so we need a big car to accommodate them. We would need it from the 4th until the 16th of July, and preferably pick up from Oxford or thereabouts. We would be using it to drive to Norfolk and Kent. We'd appreciate any suggestions (have already tried Ichthus & Syzygy).

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mike Frith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service