Simon Hickman's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Great to talk to you Duncan.  Hope we can help with the requirements if your existin…"

Simon Hickman replied Mar 8, 2017 to Professional indemnity insurance

3 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Simon Hickman

"Please can you tell me more about who the health professionals work for?  Are they U…"

Simon Hickman replied Mar 8, 2017 to Professional indemnity insurance

3 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Simon Hickman

"In which case there should be no inspection requirement.  I have not heard of such a…"

Simon Hickman replied Oct 22, 2015 to House Insurance for those who rent their UK house out whilst overseas

4 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Ruth Harrison

"I'm assuming that they have left the house unoccupied whilst they are on mission.  T…"

Simon Hickman replied Oct 22, 2015 to House Insurance for those who rent their UK house out whilst overseas

4 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Ruth Harrison

"Hi Jack - thanks for this.  We have known about Allesie for several years and found…"

Simon Hickman replied Sep 3, 2015 to Temporary Insurance for foreign registered cars

1 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Simon Hickman

"The key thing is to work out where the liability will lie if there is an incident. W…"

Simon Hickman replied May 22, 2015 to Liability Insurance for Churches sending teams

5 May 22, 2015
Reply by Simon Hickman

"Yes - is the travel policy in the name of the church?  A policy in the name of the c…"

Simon Hickman replied May 20, 2015 to Liability Insurance for Churches sending teams

5 May 22, 2015
Reply by Simon Hickman

"Was the travel travel insurance in the name of the church?  Quite often now the chur…"

Simon Hickman replied May 20, 2015 to Liability Insurance for Churches sending teams

5 May 22, 2015
Reply by Simon Hickman

"To be fair I would have to say go through the people listed on the following page ht…"

Simon Hickman replied Jun 5, 2013 to Travel Insurance for the over 50s & over 65s

16 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Mike Frith

"It is not easy to say as there are many companies that do travel insurance - it is a…"

Simon Hickman replied Jun 5, 2013 to Travel Insurance for the over 50s & over 65s

16 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Mike Frith

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mike Frith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service