Does anyone know of any organisations that would be able to offer professional indemnity insurance for health professionals working outside the UK (outside the EU)? Is it possible to get any? Do most health professionals working overseas not take this out? 

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

Please can you tell me more about who the health professionals work for?  Are they UK domiciled normally?

Thanks, Simon. The person is a nurse currently working in the UK, but planning to work in SE Asia with Interserve. We have many other health professionals in other locations but they don't seem to have this insurance.

Great to talk to you Duncan.  Hope we can help with the requirements if your existing providers cannot sort it.  


© 2019   Created by Mike Frith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service