Does anyone have any recommendations for insurance companies that insure the UK properties of mission partners when they are let out and the Partners are overseas?

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mike 

An insurance broker would be the first port of call so that they can understand the needs of the mission partner and any period of un-occupancy.  Please don't hesitate to get in contact with us to at Access Insurance if you have any specific requirement.


© 2019   Created by Mike Frith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service