Hi, I'm currently on my gap year and am looking for any short term opportunities in Spain. I'm interested in anything related to music, teaching, youth or children's work, or church work. No preferences for a specific place. Anything considered from 1 week to 6 months. I also have conversational Spanish.

Views: 307

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joanna,  My name is Steve and i work with Pioneers UK as a mobiliser.   Pioneers has a team in Gijon that could use some help for a few months.... might be close to what you are looking for!   I recommend you ringing into my office 01302710750 and then press 897 to reach Amanda.  She's away until next week but Amanda coordinates all our gap year efforts.

Take care, Steve Ludwig, Pioneers

Hi Joanna

I am the volunteer director for Agape Adventures and I just wanted to let you know about some possible options for you to consider. We have a number of projects which would fit with your interests, just not in Spain :) If you are looking to improve your Spanish however we have a fabulous project in Bolivia where you would receive Spanish lessons to assist you. You would have opportunities to work with the street children in the mobile school, or use your musical skills to teach them new things too. If you didn't want to go so far we have a project in Malta which might be of interest too. It is a therapy centre but you'd be working alongside the professional staff delivering a range of therapies and again you could use your musical skills here too. The summer gets quite booked up but I'd be happy to look at possible dates for you. You would need to commit to at least 2 months here. 

If you'd like to take a look at our website you can read all the full details about both these projects and many others: www.agapeadventures.co.uk 

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have so please feel free to contact me any time. All the best with your search.

Blessings, 
Rachael. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mike Frith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service