Replies

• Hi Mike a suggestion for you to meet could be Scargill House outside Skipton particularly once they reopen their hospitality doors again, planned all being well this Summer. Look up Scargill Movement - I left Community last September.. it’s a great place to meet and pray! Blessings Jan
      • Many thanks for the advice. We have used Scargill House for retreats and agree that it is a wonderful place to meet and pray. The only thing that I am less sure about is the time that it takes for people from a range of places across the Pennines or across Yorkshire to get to. From York it takes about 1 hour 40 minutes to get to. So it's probably not the sort of place for an evening meeting. The other thing is that I am struggling to make contact with mission reps in this area, so at present I only have a small number of people who have declared an interest in holding such prayer meetings. In the days of GDPR its becoming harder to make contact with people.
        • Hi Mike I am sure I could find somewhere more convenient for you.. let me put out feelers in Leeds. I live networking and bringing people together! Jan
          • Thank you! If you can put out feelers for people who want to pray for world mission in the area as well that would be fabulous!
            • I meant ‘love’ not live!
              Yes I will Mike. I’m in several fellowship prayer groups in Yorkshire and I will ask Scargill to share this request too. Do I have your permission to share your email address with Scargill and a couple of key Christian friends?
              • Thank you! Absolutely fine to share my details - my email address is m.beresford@zambesimission.org
                • Hi Mike any progress on securing a meetup venue for the mission prayer group? I’ve put out feelers to Scargill community and beyond I’ll keep you posted. I’ll email you privately as I’m following up on children’s mission /evangelism and I’m in need of advice! Jan
                  • Not yet, it is something that keeps getting put on the back burner. By all means contact me directly, my email address is m.beresford@zambesimission.org
  • Wonder if anyone has a linke to resourcing bicycles in Uganda?
    • Hi David some of my Scargill community friends went back there end of last year I could ask them... trust all is well I’ll email you - sorry with one thing and another I didn’t reply to your last!
This reply was deleted.