Replies

• On Offer (to rent): One bedroom flat, unfurnished, in East Dulwich, peaceful location near all amenities. For more information: https://onebedflatse22.weebly.com/. Reply here or direct to OSCAR please.
    UNFURNISHED ONE BED FLAT EAST DULWICH LONDON SE22
  • Anyone with tips/experience of moving back to UK after 17 years in Europe? A friend may want to return for medical reasons. Perhaps someone knows of suitable housing in Nottingham area. Possibly care needed. Thanks!
    • Happy to share some ideas based on my relocation to the UK in 2005 after being mainly overseas since 1974. You can contact me on david@shortonideas.org Every blessing, David.
  • Wanted: Accommodation in Exeter from October for retiring missionary workers. Both short and long term considered. Please reply direct to mike.bates24@btinternet.com. Thank you.
  • Wanted Accomodation in London or just either side of the river to rent.
    Thank you.
    • If Bromley, Kent is of interest let me know and I will send details. david@shortonideas.org
      • Hi David,
        I only just saw your reply.
        I had checked in many times before now but I had not seen it.

I don't suppose you know of anything to rent now?

Thanks
  • On Offer: Double Room to let in West London Zone 2

A home where Jesus Christ is Lord. *DOUBLE ROOM AVAILABLE*
    Cosy, bright, airy, presentable apartment in central London: offers a spacious double room with built-in wardrobe, plenty of storage.
    Location: corner of Bloemfontein Road/South Africa Road W12 Zone 2
    The room is available from 1st JUNE 2020 @ £700 pcm inclusive of all bills.
    *Trustworthy Household. Privacy and Secure Premises. *Working Professionals/Academics. *Including mature students, *freelancers, & shift workers. TO ARRANGE A VIEWING please call Tricia. Mobile: on 073 88 301 750 Thank you.
  • Wanted: Single room in Palmers Green, Southgate, Oakwood area of Enfield, London or close by. Single lady interested in sharing home with an elderly Christian person who does not like living alone and can offer lower rent. She can help with shopping and similar. She is 46 and professional female, EU, at the moment working from home during Coronavirus, Council employee, a Christian and friendly person. Reply here or direct to OSCAR please.
  • May 2018 my husband and I returned, from Africa (12yrs) to look after my 96 yrs in her house. The house has now been sold and we have, to move her to a dementia care home in cornwall, end of june. We want to be near her, does anyone have accommodation that we can use for a few, months.
This reply was deleted.