Replies

• Good afternoon,
    SHORT TERM ACCOMODATION IN SOUTH WALES (SOUTH POWYS)
    We have been missionaries in Poland and Netherlands over the past 11 years but are now itinerant ministers.
    We have a small 2 bedroom property in South Wales (Swansea Valley) which has been rented out for many years to subsidise our travelling etc. However, the house will be available from mid July to end of September and we would like to offer it for a low cost rental to Missionaries or ministers looking for sabbatical, who maybe be looking for a short term let. It is in a semi-rural area so a car will be necessary.
    For more information, please inbox me. or contact via email:pklyeo@gmail.com
    • Thanks for sharing, Judith. Will keep alert when networking and let you know if I hear of anything. David david@shortonideas.org
      • Looks like our thoughts of a short-term rental need were unfounded - hoping to move directly from our current home to the new one! Grateful to God for a thus-far smooth process, knowing that it isn't like that every time...!
  • Thank you for keeping us posted on Oscaractive! We appreciate it.
    Could I list something on OFFER?
    Two bedroom small furnished cottage in quiet, secure compound in Karen, Nairobi, Kenya. Contact gnkimathi@yahoo.com
  • Wanted: A one bed flat or a room in a suitable house in Walsall, West Midlands
    I am a female psalmist seeking a one bed flat. Or a room in a suitable house in the West Midlands Walsall Birmingham area.
    Please reply to info@oscar.org.uk
  • Wanted: Temporary Accommodation for Single Female
    Accommodation needed for a Christian female traveling to the UK in preparation for serving the Lord as healthcare provider. Anywhere in the UK will be considered. She's a British citizen and Canadian. She has a Church family in Toronto, attends Church and serves regularly. She needs to arrive 14 days before Feb 18, 2021 for a NHS exam.
    If you think you can help, email northsail2011@gmail.com
  • On Offer: Double room to let in West London Zone 2

Cosy, bright, airy, presentable apartment in central London: offers a spacious double room with built-in wardrobe, plenty of storage, Location, corner of Bloemfontein Road/South Africa Road W12 Zone 2

Suitable for someone financially downsizing e.g from a studio flat. This can save you up to £100+per month approx. This compares favourably to rooms with additional bills to pay.

The room is Available @ £600 p c m inclusive of all bills. Short or long stay IMPORTANT Trustworthy Household. Privacy and Secure Premises. Working Professionals/Academics. Including mature students, freelancers, & shift workers.

EASY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING please call Tricia. Mobile: on 073 88 301 750 Thank you.
  • East Sussex house needed. Hi all, we are a missionary family who have just returned from serving in Eswatini and South Africa. We are urgently looking for an affordable 3 bedroom house rental with a garden in the Bexhill/St Leonard's/Hastings area from mid-November. Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Blessings, Mike
This reply was deleted.