For general messages, information or requests

Views: 4128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear ones, 

God willing, I'm shifting from a software career to a farming career focusing on Farming, Animal husbandry and Aquaponics along with general business www.valstekt.com in a European country soon.

It would be great if you could share where I could learn online, whom I could network with, and get great tips on what to do and what not to do in this new business.

Thank you.
John

Isolated in Vietnam

We’ve had contact from the organisation of a single female mission worker in Central Vietnam who is feeling isolated. Do you know any people in that area who could provide some onsite companionship and encouragement?

Having served cross-culturally for many years, and experienced simple church, I am keen to find people in the UK who are taking a simple/organic/CPM/DMM approach to community here.  Please get in touch if this is something you are interested in or involved with!  Thanks.  Ruth

Hi Ruth. Can you explain what CPM and DMM are? Mike.

Hi Mike.

Sure!  CPM = Church Planting Movements and DMM = Disciple Making Movements.

I hope that helps!

It is really good to hear from you. You may have heard of the 2414 network to which no place left, BigLife etc belong. There are a series of coordinators round the UK for the different regions. I am the coordinator for the UK itself. I would be glad to put you in touch with people in your area. 

Hello Ian, Thank you so much.  I had never heard of 24:14, but I just had a quick look at the website.  Looks great!  While I long to see the least reached reached, at this point I am keen to find UK based people who have a heart for DMM here in the UK.  Are you able to help me with those connections please?  Thank you.

Yes. It seems that you are based in South Wales. I would be glad to speak with you by 'phone one day. 

I have sent you a friend request so I can give e-mail and phone details. Thanks.

If a single lady is looking for shared accommodation in South Wales for either short or longer term, I might be able to help.  Please get in touch!

WONDERING WHY THIS SITE IS SO UNDERUTILIZED?

Only 703 members? And of the 703 of us, I am so surprised that there is so little activity? 

Just wondering?.

Anyway.... Thank you Mike and the Oscar team. I can see you've really done a lot of work into this site and I really hope it continues. It's such an awesome site with so much potential.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Mike Frith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service