For individuals, churches or organisations seeking partnerships

Views: 1004

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May have to stop operating our charity sail training vessel very soon if we don't find help in marketing! schoonersote@gmail.com

Please talk to george werver operation mobilisation.

OK. Thanks!

We are on the look out for mass distribution of DARI Literature for the 1000s of Afghan People coming every day to Delhi so these organisations are no  good for our purpose www.kitab.org.ukwww.nofrontiers.org. www.sadayezindagi.com/store 

If you know of any organisations which are interested in reachings Afghans with literature in New Delhi do let me know if any of you have information.

Stephen

We have started up again with new management ashore. But need more help afloat and especially ashore to get the mission of off the ground. Please contact if you can help or have any ideas.

Blessings,
Chris.

[in Coleraine]

God’s New Work among the Nations

“Look among the nations, and see; wonder and be astounded.

For I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe if told” (Habakkuk 1:5)

“When troubles come to the world, they hit my country the hardest,” says a young Afghan.  “It seems like God has given up on us.” For over 35 years the nation of Afghanistan has been plagued by war and natural disasters.  The current generation grew up in an environment of fighting, displacement, and hopelessness.  The nations of the world now look on helplessly at the chaos as military and aide interventions seem powerless to bring lasting change.  But the King of kings and Lord of lords has not abandoned his plan for the Afghan people, nor forgotten his love for them.  He remains on the throne and continues to have a good purpose for this troubled nation.

If we have eyes to see, we can recognize the Father’s hand, even in these challenging times.  These days Afghans, along with several other war-torn peoples, are on the move like never before.  They are being exposed to new places and new ideas as they reach new destinations.  One of those destinations is New Delhi, NCR where tens of thousands live seeking Medical Care, Asylum seekers, folks travel back and forth from Kabul, Heart & Dushanbe every week as students, tourists, businesspeople and medical patients.

God is bringing the least reached nations to the doorstep of India from places it is difficult or impossible to go.  Many are wounded in spirit and hungry for truth.  They are watching our lives and developing questions about the hope that lies in us.  The Father calls His children to engage with Him in acts of love and deeds of faith in order to introduce these friends his glory and grace.

Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited. Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more. For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. ISIAH 54:2-6  KJV 

How can the church of Jesus Christ in India ministerat this unique time to this special people?

-          Replace attitudes of fear, hate and isolation with the God’s heart for hurting people.

-          Pray for the needs of Afghans, for peace in their homeland, and their spiritual condition.

-          Offer friendship, practical help and a warm welcome in Jesus’ name.

-          Show hospitality and open your home.  

-          Use your profession to bring a blessing to the needy.  Assist patients in finding quality care for their medical needs, students in finding educational opportunities, and the jobless in finding incomes.

-          Educate yourself on the history, religion, LANGUAGE and culture of Afghans.  Imagine ways to demonstrate the love of Christ in a message they will understand.

-           Invite them to churches where they can hear the good news.  Talk to your church about developing a heart for Afghans and other unbleached groups.  Learn from those who are involved.  Minister to them through Social Media. 

-           Gather with others who care about Afghans to learn, pray, and work together.

Open your eyes to God’s purposes for Afghanistan and for you! If you are concerned or want to know more do write or contact Stephen king Whats Up 09873637728   consultant.stephen@gmail.com

Dear friends,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus.

I hope all is doing fine with you all your family. I just want to say thank you for your constant prayer, and your friendship.

I just want to share my heart with you this time.

I want to talk with you about how I view partnership, and more than that how our Father God sees it. 

Biblical partnership is when people come together for a common purpose of accomplishing something of value and good.

Especially, many good things have happened in my nation, India through partnerships. William Carey, the famous shoe-cobbler turned missionary from England, came to Kolkata, in India, his sending mission board known as the Baptist Missionary Society, was reluctant in helping William. At that time, no Baptist ever thought of doing missionary work to foreign lands. To be a missionary, you either had to be a Anglican.

But, Carey has heard about the backwardness and the social evils of India like Sati (widow burning), at that time, and he wanted to come to India and
preach the truth, and help India become a great nation under God.

Andrew Fuller, was the leader of the Baptist missionary society and he worked hard raising funds, recruiting missionaries, and sending personal letters to those on the front-lines.
Andrew Fuller
Fuller has said “There is a gold mine in India, but it seems deep as the centre of the earth, who will venture to explore it?” At age 33, William Carey, looked at the small band of brothers of the newly founded Baptist missionary society around him, and responded, “ “Well, I will go down, if you will hold the rope...” The funds of the society at that time were 13 pounds.

Andrew Fuller held the rope for Carey. Suffering the loss of his first wife, and eleven children, Fuller persevered in the midst of affliction. He longed for the unreached peoples to hear the gospel of Jesus.
There are always these rope-holders that God has placed for his work to advance!
We can find this life changing truth throughout the Bible. In Joshua Rahab the harlot, let the Jewish spies down through the wall with a cord. Paul, the apostle, was let down over the wall in a basket with a rope by his faithful friends.

There is always a Fuller, behind every Carey that responds to God's call and steps out. Without God's people working together nothing has happened. In the God-head, the Father, Son and Spirit are working together in love and unity.

You know, I have been serving this crazy lifestyle, in YWAM I have been learning many good things like following Jesus, being his witness and trusting Him for all my needs.

I have decided to stay here and serve with Ywam Bangalore base, now, in the Family Ministry. My motivation is to learn the skills of counseling, and
help the Family Ministry to grow and reach the broken families in and around Bangalore.
Living this lifestyle is almost impossible for me without a strong monthly support. I need friends like you, to hold the rope for me again.

With your monthly support I could reach the families of India, who need proper training and counseling.
Together, you and I can help the countless families of India, to walk in Gods purposes. Reaching the families, will make any nation strong.

We are in this together. So get on board, with what God wants to do in India, and let us ride this wave together.

Yours in His pursuit,

Abhisek Rai.

Youth with A Mission, Bangalore,

Karnataka, India

Mobile no- 9880063550

www.forerunnerarise.tumblr.com

Attachments:

Dear Pastors and Friends

I am Rev. K.M Devan from Chennai.

Dear friends I am coming from a small town, I was born and brought up in that town, called Harur, Dharmapuri District, Tamilnadu State, India. I would like to share few things with you. about my Home church. Our Church name CIG Mission (Ceylon and Indian General Mission)  It was started in 1856 by group of people, in Bangalore and it was established and they started branch churches in 32 places. we are one among 32.

Friends our Harur CICM was constructed in 1950 by group of people. Now it is old and unable to renovate the whole building. Our Church elders and members decided to construct the new church in our church campus. We are able to rise some funds among our church members and work was started in 2013 now it was stopped to due to insufficient fund, and was stopped for last 8months.

We are all most finished 75% of Building work. We need to lay the floor, electrical supply, carpenter work, and to build Pastor's cottage. We are very small church, with our ability we constructed so for, but now it is incomplete. Pastors and Friends, If you are able to help us to complete the construction;  this would be a great helpful for us. Our Father in Heaven will be pleased.  Please give your generous gift and supports.

If you want to have further information please contact me: rjmdevan@gmail.com and +91 9176002444.

You can give generous gifts and supports, to the following

Bank Details

K.MANIMOZHI DEVAN

A/c NO: 602791533

Bank Name: INDIAN BANK,

Branch Name: MKB NAGAR,

IFSC No: IDIB000M206

Thank you

With Regards

Rev. K.M. Devan( Manimozhi Devan)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mike Frith.   Powered by