Replies

• Wanted: a small SUV or not too big car. Under 70,000 mileage , economical to run. Please get in touch if you are wanting to sell & live within 30 miles of Luton.. Petrol. Reply here. Thanks
  • Wanted. Accommodation for missionary family (2 adults and 3 children) in Gillingham, Kent area from mid May to mid July 2020
  • Wanted: Accommodation in Bristol for Missionary Couple and Toddler
    Looking for accommodation for missionary couple (Palestinian married to Bolivian) with 3 year old both studying for PhD In Bristol from October 2020. Long term rental or house sitting. Flat or house. Reply here or direct to OSCAR.
    • Hi, my mum may have a 2 bed flat available for long-term rent in Redland, Bristol, next to the park. Timing-wise she may be looking for renters before October, it depends on how long lockdown lasts and how soon she can have workmen come in. Her email address is junerawden@gmail.com
      • Thanks Jenny. We'll pass that on.
  • Wanted: Annex/Flat/House in Portsmouth area for small family from November to next Summer

Family returning from mission with a two year old son and one on the way would like to know of anyone in the Portsmouth area that might have an annex/flat/house they could have for free or very low rent. Please reply to info@oscar.org.uk

• Wanted: 3 Bedroom House in Bristol to Rent

A missionary family are needing a 3 bedroom house in Bristol from 17th Dec 2019 to 7th Jan 2020. Contact OSCAR for further details or if you can help info@oscar.org.uk

• Tim,

I'm sure you're hoping to find someone for the whole 3 months.  However, if you don't, I am planning my soul care get-away from October 20-31st.  Those dates are flexible.  I've got a reservation in Athens, so if this isn't what you want, I won't be offended.  I'm sure it'd be easier to have one person for the whole 3 months.

Blessings from Cyprus,

Beverly Richardson

• Sorry Beverly, that flat is now occupied, but I am investigating another option in Worthing if you would like to visit here.  It's quite sunny but clearly not as warm as Athens!

• Tim, that's OK.  I'll go to Athens this time, but let you know in the future if I need a place.  Worthing looked lovely, and anything cooler than Cyprus is nice!  I try to get away every 3 months, so maybe another time. I'm hoping in October it's not too hot in Greece! Never been there, or Worthing...

Blessings,

Beverly 

This reply was deleted.