Replies

• Wanted: Temporary Family Accommodation in Oxford for Christian family from Pakistan

A doctor from Pakistan is coming to work at Oxford University and needs temporary accommodation for her and her family (husband and two children) starting in October whilst they look for something more permanent. They have both been involved in ministry and mission in Pakistan. If you can help, contact info@oscar.org.uk
  • Wanted: 1 bedroom flat in Wales asap.

I am moving for further training and would be great to be surrounded by believers if possible.
    I am quiet, respectful, and attend Church regularly. If the rent is low this would be ideal until I start my post.

Blessings,
    R
  • Wanted: Ground Floor Flat in or around Paisley, Scotland from asap until June 2023. (At least 1 bedroom, 1 bath)

My husband and I are full time with YWAM Scotland. We live in a shared staff accommodation in Paisley. We are having trouble being approved for a flat as non UK citizens who are self employed. We need ground floor for my health, and would like to be within walking distance of PA29LF, however if the rent is lower we could live further away and get a car.
  • Wanted: Accommodation for two in Bristol
    We are 2 young ladies (daughters of missionary parents) looking for long-term (24 months) accommodation in Bristol. We are hoping to find at least a 1 or 2 bedroom house or flat for us both. The closer to town the better as we attend work and college there. We would like to move in as soon as possible. We are also willing to share the accommodation. Our budget is maximum of £750 per month. Email info@oscar.org.uk to contact us.
  • Hi, my wife and I are looking for accommodation in Glasgow asap. We are with Interserve, sent from New Zealand, and will be working for at least 6 months with St Rollox church. We do not want to share a house or rent a room, rather we'd ideally like to rent a 2-bedroom (or more) flat or house, furnished or unfurnished. We can move there from our current location in Birmingham as soon as possible. Thanks for your help.
  • Hi, I am new here but would appreciate some help. We have been serving with Mission Aviation Fellowship in Tanzania for the last 10+ years and now we are transitioning to the UK. Due to travel difficulties, we plan to spend 10 days in the Republic of Ireland. Does anyone have any accommodation available for a family of 4 (3&6 year old boys) during the 2nd half of September?
    Blessings
    • Accommodation in The Rep of Ireland?
      • Yes, that would be extremely helpful. We are hoping to leave East Africa next week. So, from around the 15th. Planning to stay first night or 2 a Premier Inn near the airport and then hoping to sort out transport to get a way from the city in the hope of getting to alternative accommodation.
  • Mature and responsible MD looking for a flat near Southampton General Hospital. Willing to travel. Attend Church every Thursday and Sunday. Excellent references. Thank you : )
  • We're a semi-retired missionary couple living in Portugal. If anyone in Portugal needs a house sitter/cat sitter this summer, we would be interested in helping out.
This reply was deleted.