Replies

• Wanted: Retreat venue for 17-18 people in May 2023
    I am a missionary in Ecuador. I am co-leading a cohort of women missionaries from all over the world who serve with the Evangelical Covenant Church. We have been in this cohort for 3 years and we are really hoping we can find a place where our cohort can meet for a retreat, possibly in May 2023. There would be 17-18 of us and we would be coming from all over the world.
    Email: joel-kim.delp@covchurch.org
  • Wanted: Large room or two rooms to rent before 16 December 2022 in West London for single Christian woman
    I am a single 55 year old Christian woman (St Margarets Church Uxbridge) and I need to find a safe place to live as my house sale is to be completed by 16 December 2022. The flat I had hoped to rent is now being refurbished and the plan is to sell it in the new year hence the urgency. I work around the Hillingdon area as a self-employed Christian Counsellor and a support worker at a Charity in Hillingdon so preferably not too far away but tube access would be convenient. I do have a car (for how long I don't know) so one parking space is needed. I also need good broadband as some of my work is online.
    Please reply to info@oscar.org.uk
  • On Offer: House-share in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

I am expecting to go to Mozambique with Iris Ministries in the next few months, and would like to rent a room to either a single person or married couple before I go, who is/are happy to look after the house and small garden whilst I am gone, and who is also happy for me to return as and when I need to. It's a small house, five minutes walk from the Sussex Downs, a 20 minute walk, or short drive, to the gorgeous seafront, and the bus stop to get buses to Brighton & Hove is at the top of my road - which is very handy!
    Email: felicityht@hotmail.co.uk
  • On Offer: 6 Bed Home for sale in Bentham, North Yorkshire

We were wondering whether our property, which is for sale, would be of interest to any worthy cause as it is very versatile, hard to find, and could be used for many different purposes.
    In the past it has been a residential care home for the elderly and subsequently a residential school for vulnerable children, with C2 use. It has been our home for several years and the regulatory safety fixtures and fittings are still in place (night lighting, fire doors, alarms etc) and the transition would be relatively simple and inexpensive. It is ready to move into and is in good order. The property has 6 large bedrooms all with hand basins and vanity units, 4 bathrooms, 6 large reception rooms, kitchen, extensive hallway, and external laundry room. There is also the possibility of extending the property if required.
    There is also a detached annexe to the rear which was used as a classroom, which also has many uses. The property is walled, private, safe and secure.
    There are excellent transport links, a local bus and train service, the M6 is not far away and it is located in a region of outstanding beauty, "Bowland" at the gateway of the lake district and the edge of the Yorkshire dales. Bentham has shops and amenities, a golf course, and locally there is plenty to do and visit.
    The property is available immediately and could be purchased quickly. The asking price is offers in the region of £325000. Email for further info and photos.
    Email: everglades@oscar.org.uk
  • Wanted: Temporary accommodation from Sep to Jan for couple and dog

We are a couple recently returning from mission abroad after 15 years, looking for a cosy house or dog-sit from end of September until we have relocated permanently probably until January. Also good at keeping an eye on gardens. We do have our own maltese terrier but he is cat friendly and gets along with other dogs. Call 07394 727357.
  • Wanted: Temporary Family Accommodation in Oxford for Christian family from Pakistan

A doctor from Pakistan is coming to work at Oxford University and needs temporary accommodation for her and her family (husband and two children) starting in October whilst they look for something more permanent. They have both been involved in ministry and mission in Pakistan. If you can help, contact info@oscar.org.uk
  • Wanted: 1 bedroom flat in Wales asap.

I am moving for further training and would be great to be surrounded by believers if possible.
    I am quiet, respectful, and attend Church regularly. If the rent is low this would be ideal until I start my post.

Blessings,
    R
  • Wanted: Ground Floor Flat in or around Paisley, Scotland from asap until June 2023. (At least 1 bedroom, 1 bath)

My husband and I are full time with YWAM Scotland. We live in a shared staff accommodation in Paisley. We are having trouble being approved for a flat as non UK citizens who are self employed. We need ground floor for my health, and would like to be within walking distance of PA29LF, however if the rent is lower we could live further away and get a car.
  • Wanted: Accommodation for two in Bristol
    We are 2 young ladies (daughters of missionary parents) looking for long-term (24 months) accommodation in Bristol. We are hoping to find at least a 1 or 2 bedroom house or flat for us both. The closer to town the better as we attend work and college there. We would like to move in as soon as possible. We are also willing to share the accommodation. Our budget is maximum of £750 per month. Email info@oscar.org.uk to contact us.
  • Hi, my wife and I are looking for accommodation in Glasgow asap. We are with Interserve, sent from New Zealand, and will be working for at least 6 months with St Rollox church. We do not want to share a house or rent a room, rather we'd ideally like to rent a 2-bedroom (or more) flat or house, furnished or unfurnished. We can move there from our current location in Birmingham as soon as possible. Thanks for your help.
This reply was deleted.