Good evening. 

My family and I are full time Christian workers. We set up and founded Manna, mannafamily.co.uk . We are performing arts mission that takes the gospel around the nation as a family. We have found ourselves without a home the last 10 weeks. Our landlord sold the house and we have not found anywhere to rent, we have had to put the whole house in storage and with our children and 2 doggies are staying on a campsite in our caravan and missions American school bus conversion. Our adult children 23,21 and 17 and 9 are all in one and my husband and I the other. Whilst the weather is warm it's okay, but we are missing being a family in one unit ! We are desperately wanting somewhere to stay so we can continue our mission, we are away two weekends a month ministering and the autumn is coming ! We are based in the West Midlands, and would ideally love to be within a hour of here and our home church, but right now we just want a home to rest, and be a family.  If anyone knows of anything we would be so gratefu. The long term vision is to create a Creative arts base with a piece of land for training and sharing Jesus, so are looking to buy raise funds to buy 1-2 acres of land and live on as a family, full vision on our website. We would be so grateful to hear from anyone that may be able to help us. Thank you so much 

You need to be a member of oscaractive to add comments!

Join oscaractive

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome to your new family! Have you found somewhere to live yet Jamie for you and your family? Blessings Jan
    • Hi Jan,

No sadly, we haven’t still trusting God for a miracle !!
This reply was deleted.