BUSINESS as USUAL or BUSINESS unUSUAL?: Spreading the Gospel through Business

Saturday 7 May 2016, Widcombe Baptist Church, Bath, 9am to 2pm

How can business be used to bless the nations, particularly in areas where the church is small or non existent?  From Bath to the ends of the earth, God is using business and business people to sow the seed of His Gospel through business. If we understand business rightly, we see that in the day to day of business we have many opportunities to exhibit Godly principles through our lives. But sometimes we don’t know how, or when, or what to do. This interactive morning workshop will help YOU figure that out for your business.

SPEAKERS

Dr. Nora Hughes is an accomplished manager, author, speaker and consultant. As Managing Director of the Business 4 Blessing Alliance, and Hughes Alliance, a business consultancy, she has been providing management consulting services to CEOs and managers of private and public businesses as well as governments since 1990.  Dr. Hughes was OMF International’s director of Missional Business from 2009 – 2012 and received a PhD in Human and Organization Systems from Fielding Graduate University, an MSOD and BSM, Summa Cum Laude, from Pepperdine University.

Hong-Hai Seeto, is an experienced and self-reliant deal-maker at the business-technology interface. He has over over twenty-five years of UK and international experience. A native of Singapore, he returned to his homeland to use his well-honed business skills for the Kingdom. He works in difficult East Asian countries to provide consulting services for Missional Business start-ups. He also mentors a small group of  local people who have come to faith.

COST (includes light breakfast, lunch & refreshments):  £20 for businessmen, £10 for church leaders, £5 for students

BOOK YOUR PLACE:  Email: info@swantogether.com OR phone Jon: 07855006317

Agencies involved: AIM, Frontiers, Interserve, i-Teams, Latin Link, OM, OMF, OSCAR, TEN, WEC International, and others…

You need to be a member of oscaractive to add comments!

Join oscaractive

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sounds great and wish you well. For me this is a bit too far to travel for a half day workshop....
This reply was deleted.